- "Romania post-1989: Constitutionalism and Democracy", Seminar: Commemorating the Fall of the Berlin Wall, Université Paris Nanterre, (November 15, 2019)
- "Paulo Freire' Pedagogy of the Oppressed: A Critical Praxis of Self-Resistance in Dark Times": Seminar Critique 13/13 : Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Columbia Center for Contemporary Critical Thought / PUC-Rio, (October 23, 2019)
- "Human Dignity: Alternative Histories". Special Workshop SW17 organized along with Stephen Riley at the 29th World Congress of the International Association for the Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR 2019 at Luzern). We had seven great paper presentations and discussions (soon published in a special journal issue)
- "Crisis and State(s) of Emergency in Brazil: Death, Destruction and Denial", SW, The Rule of Law, State of Emergency and Crisis, IVR 2019, Luzern, July 11th, 2019.
- "Human Dignity and Kant Through a Foucauldian Approach", SW Human Dignity: Alternative Histories, IVR , Luzern, July, 9, 2019
- "Human Dignity as a Biopolitcal Device", IVR 2019, SW: Human Dignity in Europe, IVR, Luzern, July 9th, 2019
"Human Dignity against the Human Being", Seminar of the Law School, Leicester University, february 2019.
- "La Dignité Humaine: Une Contre-Histoire", International Congress: Les Concepts Centraux du Droit des Droits de l'Homme: Approche Critique". Université Paris Nanterre/ CREDOF (octobre 2018).
- May 68 as a Global Phenomenon, PUC-Rio University (May and June 2018)
- Human Dignity between Humanism and Biopolitics, University of Zurich, (December, 2016)
- A Genealogy of Human Dignity, (with Andrew Dilts), Nietzsche 13/13, Extra Seminar, Columbia Center for Contemporary Critical Thought, New-York, (November, 2016)
- Charlie Hebdo and the Freedom of Speech [pt], PUC-Rio, Rio de Janeiro, (March, 2015)
- Ethics and Tragedy Today [pt] . A Cena Expandida, UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro (November, 2015)
- Reinventions of Foucault [pt], Colóquio Internacional, PUC-Rio, Rio de Janeiro, (August, 2015)
- The State and Religions [pt], Instituto dos Advogados Brasileiros, Rio de Janeiro, (September, 2014)
- Laïcité, Secularism & Freedom of Thought [es], Carlos III University of Madrid, (October, 2012)
- Human Dignity & European Values, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania, (April, 2012)
- Debate around the book: "Human Dignity: Its Origins in Classical Thought"[es], Carlos III University of Madrid, (February, 2011)